UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

What I Had For My Birthday 2020 | Lucyy Writes

It wouldn't be right to start posting without sharing a What I Had For My Birthday, especially when we're in a pandemic. I turned another year older on July 15th. I still suffer with Birthday Blues, due to seemingly focusing on milestones set in my head (thanks to society). Should I be settled? Should I own property by now? Children? Career? When it reality, it doesn't matter what stage I'm at, I'm actively saving into two accounts - to own property, I haven't met Mr Right yet but who cares, I love my own company! And lastly, I should be thankful to have a job (when lots have lost their routine Or job entirely) as well as my family having a mutual understanding that a Miniature Sausage Dog will come before a Mini Lucy.
What I had for my 26th Birthday
Despite having a birthday in the pandemic, I'm lucky that I had the option for more freedom when a lot haven't earlier in the year. I had the day off work, hit the shops with my Mumma for some much needed quality time together. We treated ourselves with plenty of new purchases, a M&S Picnic Lunch and a beautiful Chai Latte in Nero. 
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
Parents, Friends and Family really spoilt me - I'd even had early birthday presents too. The day started with the parents and dogs invading my room with gifts, cards and a beautiful floral arrangement delivered. I thought rather than sharing everything I'd share some of my favourite gifts/buys of the day.
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
Whittards Pao Infuser Mug with Loose Tea's, Hot Chocolate and Cold Brew Tea Bags | Breathe Magazine Subscription | Oliver Bonas Trinkets | Tropic Skincare | Marble Makeup Brushes | Perfume - Britney Bargains and Roger & Gallet | Books - Deliciously Ella, Before The Coffee Gets Cold, Stork and Where the Crawdads Sing | Clothing - Topshop + Primark | Lush Shower Bombs
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What I had for my 26th Birthday
What have you treated yourself to recently?

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig