UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

NOTD // Eliza Andrea Fulerton

Hi lovelies, when my Carmine box was delivered last week I couldn't wait to see what shade of polish I had. Wow, carmine did good. Andrea Fulerton is a brand I've been waiting to try for ages, I missed out on the sets at Christmas and my local Superdrug doesn't seem to stock it. The shade I received was Eliza, the most gorgeous shade of turquoise. The polish itself in the bottle looks great left out on my shelf, the light catches it. I love that it's quite a petrol effect nail polish.
These retail at £4.99 in Superdrug.


This colour will be worn non stop during summer, I know I'll repurchase this shade once I've used this up in the future. I applied this Friday night and it's lasting well. I applied my regular top coat and used the quick dry spray. However even using the quick dry spray I still managed to knock it a little, pet hate of mine. However it still looks gorgeous on. This is the most beautiful polish in my collection. I've had similar colours in the past, but no where near as gorgeous as this shade. Andrea Fulerton I am impressed. The brushes are pretty good, the polish glides on, I needed two coats to get the below coverage. Just give yourself a lot of time for it to dry.


After using this polish I am looking forward to trying out more from Andrea Fulerton's range, especially some of the nail art sets and the famous Pump It Up Nail Varnish Remover, no more mess.
Have you used any of these polishes before?
I'd love to see reviews.

29 comments

  1. This colour is lush, almost mermaid-y?! :) Love it!

    Clare
    http://sunsetsand-silhouettes.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this brand in superdrug but never tried it. Lovely summery colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous isnt it, I've only seen it in the bigger stores!
      x

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to trying mine after reading your review. My mum has an Andrea Fullerton polish that peels off, I've not tried it myself yet but I'm very intrigued! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow how do you get your nails so long?? x

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/
    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    @MissLauren____

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I got the same nail polish! will try it on later xx
    Chloe@GiadaBeauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I received shade Paris (a hot pink) I havn't tested it out yet but will do soon. I love Eliza!! Very pretty shade!!

    Em

    x

    http://www.emsmixedbag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colour for spring! I love the trio colour one called 'petrol in water' - its very similar to this.. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got eliza too, absolutely love it! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I got 'Matthew' in my Carmine box, why they named it that I'll never know, this is pretty though, ,might seek it out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thats so odd to call a polish that ;/
      x

      Delete
    2. I originally hand mixed the shade for the Matthew Williamson S/S London Fashion Week show however it dried matt.
      I then saw Matthew again on a shoot for Instyle magazine and asked could I name it after him and he agreed!
      Hence the name Matthew.
      All my shades are named after the celebs Ive worked on/with - Nigella mixed her own and named all my Trio shades too
      Andrea x [Fulerton]

      Delete
  10. This is a gorgeous shade. I received Paris in my box which is a lovely pink colour, I've not tried it yet though x

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW thats amazeballs!
    xx
    http://changingtidesofsummer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've not seen this brand before, but wow your nails look amazing! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is one of the most gorgeous shades of blue i've seen,
    definitely makes your nails look gorge,

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig