UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Lush // Sparkler Review

an image of sparkler bath bomb
an image of sparkler bath bomb review
an image of sparkler bath bomb from lush
an image of sparkler bath bomb
an image of sparkler bath bomb from lush
With quite the collection of festive bath bombs and bubble bars still hanging around and last weeks review of Lord of Misrule to live up to, I decided on Sparkler to be my next treat. Taking place in the Halloween collection, Sparkler is actually hanging around until December 26th, perfect for Bonfire Night and New Year. This bath bomb may look rather plain but in true Lush style a few surprises are waiting to be unleashed into your tub. 

Sparkler was of the new creations to really excite me when placing my order due to containing the famous Rose-Jam fragrance of Rose Oil, Sicilian Lemon Oil and Geranium Oil. It also seemed great value for money at just £3.50 as the long, stick design can easily be broken into more uses. Sadly I've been left disappointed, with a not so glowing review to share of the bath bomb described as 'a crackling and fizzing Rose-Jam scented bath bomb that makes bath night fireworks night'. The scent wasn't there, it almost seemed fake compared to the bubbleroon and body conditioner I religiously buy. Maybe I'm being harsh, but I wouldn't call the display in my bath great, it was okay and consisted of various froths than swirls of colour. It was dull to watch. Popping candy was also nowhere to be seen or heard. Glitter made an appearance though...by the bucket load. You'll leave the bath covered from head to toe of golden lustre. With orange waters shimmering and piles of leftover glitter sinking to the bottom - enough to sell back to Lush. I'd love to hear your thoughts on Sparkler bath bomb? Lucy x

13 comments

  1. I picked up this last week but have yet to get round to using it, I'll have to see how it works out for me.

    Victoria
    FlorenceandMary.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to hear how you get on, I still have one Sparkler left to try and impress me. x

      Delete
  2. This looks amazing! I need to get myself to Lush soon, I've seen so many posts on amazing products.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the look of this one! I picked up the purple one today and cant wait to try it! :)

    Emily x // EmGrace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo I've a review of Northern Lights coming up too, I much prefer it to Sparkler. x

      Delete
  4. I saw this at the Lush Launch for christmas it looked amazing and omg the smell! heaven haha

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine just didn't have the amazing fragrance!? x

      Delete
  5. I have picked this one up as well, I really liked the scent in the store! I haven't tried it yet, though :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've still one Sparkler left so fingers crossed that one smells as nice as everyone else is saying it should! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the post! Lush is such an addiction; my wallet cries every time I go there ahah!
    In fact I’m about to post my huge haul. Lush is the best around Christmas. (:

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig