UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Lush // Ruby Red Slippers

This week has definitely been one for long hot, sparkly bubble baths. Despite Christmas being over I HAVE to blog about my favourite Lush wonder that appeared in my handbag....yes my Mum wrapped all my Lush up in the handbag she gifted me and the smell STILL hasn't disappeared. Pretty sure if there are any South West bloggers around you'll be able to smell me or assume a new Lush store has opened when out and about. Ruby Red Slippers arrived back in the Retro side of Lush's Christmas collection for just one month. I was trying to keep to my spending ban, my hinting paid off.  I pray for this bubble bar to return every year despite it retailing at almost £4 it's worth every penny.
If you happened to stumble across my Lush Christmas dupe post you'll already know that Ruby Red Slippers smells incredible, it shares the same scent with Lush's very own celebrity Potion, body lotion, seriously I don't know anyone to not like this gem. A combination of Rose, Tangerine, Clove and Carnation get you clicking those heels. Depending on how you feel a quarter is enough, I needed half a bar. Don't worry you don't come out in a glitzy birthday suit, the glitter disappears, leaving creamy mountains of bubbles and soft milky waters.

12 comments

  1. Oh how i miss Ruby Red! Wish they'd bring it back to stores! Its my favourite <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really should, especially with the lannch of the new film ;) x

      Delete
  2. They really do need to bring this back, I'd love to try it! x

    jessica-ex-oh.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's their best bar isn't it, it's just not enough glitter with only sunnyside up. I miss flosty. x

      Delete
  3. I was worried about the glitters, glad I've been proven wrong x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh, this sounds lovely, really need to get myself some bubble bars. I am craving a nice hot bath now, after looking at those pics!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You really do need to get some, especially the huge £4.95 bars!

      Delete
  5. Ooh, 999 followers - congratulations in advance for hitting the big 1000 next time someone subscribes!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this sounds so yummy, you can't beat a nice bath! I love the name too! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig