UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Yankee Candle // With-A-Twist // Pink Sands

I'm lucky enough to have a shop dedicated to Yankee Candles and Chocolate in my local town. A trip into town isn't complete until I've wandered in, picked up several candles and try my best to leave empty handed. Recently they've added a lot of new releases, special collections, diffusers and 'With-A-Twist' air fresheners. I've definitely not spotted these before online, it took several hunts to find out their name. For the small price of £5.99 one came home, with more trips to buy them all up.
There were 4-5 different scents to pick from, though with only 1 or 2 of each. Whether these are discontinued stock or my store has limited how many they put out again - can you believe people steal Yankee Candles, they're so heavy!?! To use you simply twist the cardboard tube to open the vents. Depending on how strong you'd like your room to be scented will determine how far you twist open the tube. Contained safely in the tube are many chunky potpourri pieces scented with your chosen fragrance - perfect if you have pets or children and can't bare to leave candles burning. My chosen scent, Pink Sands has to be one of my favourite scents from Yankee Candle - think Exotic Island, spicy vanilla, sweet citrus and florals. It's a gorgeous scent for heading into Spring.

8 comments

  1. This looks lovely, i've never seen them before. My favourite Yankee Candle scent is Pink Sands too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT's such a gorgeous scent isn't it, I must grab the candle.

      Delete
  2. wow this is so unusual! Love the idea :)
    Carissa xx
    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe they're so unknown!? It's STILL going x

      Delete
  3. Ooo I've never seen these before! Love the idea, but I think I'd miss burning my candles; it's my way of winding down! xx

    http://paintedglitter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I seem to get too used to my candles. Barely smell them :( x

      Delete
  4. I NEED this! I hope they sell it here.

    Sandra - The Puzzle of Sandra's Life

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig