UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

My Birthday Wishlist // 2017

With my Birthday just days away (tomorrow by the time I've actually hit publish), I thought I'd pop back online with a birthday themed wish-list. I've been pretty quiet on all things LW again - life just seems to be throwing everything at us all again, I don't think we're destined to have a regular summer. Leaving all the drama to one side, here are some of the latest items to have caught my eye....you know just in case any birthday fairies are lurking around for ideas still....


an image of my 2017 birthday wishlist
an image of 2017 birthday wishlist
 Items Featured:
1. Nip + Fab - Makeup Contour Palette in Light - Link - £15
2. YSL - Black Opium EDP 90ml - Link - £91
3. Michael Kors Selma Black Medium Bag - Link - £315
4. Hotel Chocolat - Salted Caramel Chocolate Puddles - Link - £5.50
5. Marble Phone Case - Amazon - endless marble designs
6. Underwear Refresh - Featured - Ann Summers
7. Origins - Modern Friction Cleansing Oil with Radiance Boosting White & Purple Rice - Link - £25
8. Stila - Magnificent Metals Glitter & Glow Liquid Eye Shadow - Rose Gold Retro - Link - £23
9. Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette - Link - £39.50
10. Yet more Ann Summer Underwear Picks
11. Nails Inc - Sparkle Like A Unicorn Nail Polish Duo Kit - Link - £15
12. Real Techniques - MultiTech Extra Extra Large Point Makeup Brush  - Link - £13.49
13. Kate Spade Organiser/Diary 2018 - Link - £31.95
14. Yet more Underwear
15. Real Techniques - Miracle Cleansing Sponge - Link - £5.99
16. Ray Ban Aviators in Matte Gold/Purple - £188 - Local Store - £94
17. Lush - Hello Gorgeous Gift Set - Link - £23.95
18. Calvin Klein - Modern Cotton Grey Bralette & Thong - Link - £28/£17
19. Kate Spade - Eat Cake For Breakfast Tumbler - Link - £15.95

What's on your current wish-list? + What would you guys like to see back on LW? I'm determined to get back to a regular schedule no matter how crazy life seems to be. Lucy xx
Disclaimer: contains no sponsored or affiliated links

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig