UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Christmas at LW // The Beauty Shelves

The last area to have a little festive spirit sprinkled amongst the contents was my bedside shelving unit. My ever growing Lush collection lives here on it's cream cake stand though I've chosen to pack it away in favour of my gingerbread house tin from quite a few Christmas' ago. Every year I fill with my favourite Lush pieces...which doesn't exactly hold many with my addiction so alongside I've a tray of Lush to accompany each other. Lush have plenty of tin gift sets these days, though I wish they had tins slightly more novelty like the little house.
an image of christmas decorating
an image of lush rudolph
an image of secret santa lush
This area may not be the most exciting but it's a nice little touch when walking into my room. You'll find Kringle's Soothing Cinnamon candle is still hanging around, my god this candle is so heavenly that now I'm near the bottom I tried to conserve it for the Christmas run up. I've plenty of Rudolph face masks to keep my skin in tip top condition come next week while hoping 'Santa' brings me some more Buche De Noel, my favourite winter cleanser from Lush.
an image of lush buche de noel
close up of lush christmas products
What's been your own favourite decoration purchase this year? *Extra's since* I picked up a bargain trio of wooden reindeers that match my storage boxes in Sainsbury's for £4-ish. One sits on each shelf with the other sat on my drawer unit currently taking place on the landing, staring at whom may be coming upstairs. Lucy xx *own purchases

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig