UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Boxing Day // with LW

an image of boxing day beauty blogs
Happy Boxing day guys? Christmas Day is now over in the UK and for the first time in years (literally...I've shopped the boxing day sales since I was single digits) I'm not getting out of bed at the crack of dawn to hit the sales. My Dad had to work Christmas Day night, luckily he picked Christmas Eve out of the hat and we managed to spend the majority of Christmas together as a family. It could have been worse, he could have been working all day and who does much after 7pm anyway? 

Did you guys have a wonderful day yesterday? What do you guys do on Boxing Day? I tend to stay in along with my brother & Harry while the parents have a few hours with their friends in the local pub. We then have a buffet in the evening with every snazzy party food we could find and look over our beautiful gifts. Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig