UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Lush // Holly Go Lightly review

an image of holly go lightly bubble bar
an image of holly go lightly bubble bar
an image of holly go lightly bubble bar
an image of holly go lightly bubble bar
an image of holly go lightly bubble bar
Yesterday saw me share some of my absolute favourite Lush products in my Stocking Filler gift guide. One of the products featured & yet to be reviewed on LW is Holly Go Lightly bubble bar £4.75 - my favourite bath product from this years festive creations which resembles a giant Christmas Pud. I've used several bars of Holly Go Lightly since the launch day, living at home means my Mum's also taken a shine to this product over all her usual scents & Christmas classics. Evenings I've offered to run her a bubble bath after a hard day, she always requests this little gem.

Holly Go Lightly is one of the bigger Christmas bath products, allowing you to get at least 4-5 baths from each bar. Think along the lines of a Christmas comforter. The bubble bar is actually a beautiful shade of emerald green under the heavy coating of silver lustre. Not a fan of glitter? You have nothing to worry about, I've not had any of the glitter stick to my skin after, nor does it leave my bath in an absolute state. Crumbling the bar under warm water is so easy, sometimes bubble bars can be quite crumby and hard, but Holly Go Lightly feels so soft, moisturising and creamy. Which explains just how soft the mermaid worthy waters feel when relaxing. You'll have mountains of bubbles with this bubble bar, in fact one time I used a little TOO much and nearly had them over the edge. I always get a bit carried away with bubble bars, crumbling and swishing away until my arm almost falls off. Scent wise Holly Go Lightly pairs up with Hot Toddy shower gel, a festive spicy fragrance of clove, patchouli, lime, cinnamon and sweet orange oil. You really are bathing within a Hot Toddy.

I'm hoping to see this cheery product in my Christmas Stocking next week, if not I'll be logging onto Lush on Boxing Day to see if I can get a years supply. Have you tried the fabulous Holly Go Lightly yet? Times running out & I urge you to pick one up before it's too late. Lucy xx

2 comments

  1. I have seen this on many a youtube video and blog posts recently and I am dyinggg to get this! I'm going to the lush website now haha!X

    http://for-my-love-of-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this bubble bar! X

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig