UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Lush // Snow Angel bath melt review

an image of Snow Angel bath melt Review
an image of Snow Angel bath melt Review
an image of Snow Angel bath melt Review
an image of Snow Angel bath melt Review
Who else fell a little in love for Snow Angel bath melt last year? I was so pleased to see it return again this year, I can finally use up my stash and replace with fresh. I love seeing products appear with the wonderful Snowcake fragrance after we lost Lil' Lush Pud to twilight scented Luxury Lush Pud. Don't get me wrong, Luxury Lush Pud is pretty spectacular but there's nothing quite like the almond scent of Snowcake Soap. It wouldn't be Christmas without it.

At £3.95, Snow Angel is definitely one of the most expensive bath products from Lush, though don't let the price put you off, for it's one you really must try if you hadn't already. Snow Angel isn't just a regularly bath bomb/bath melt. Lush have combined both products together to create one of the most luxurious baths you'll experience this festive season. From above Snow angel looks like a regular white bath bomb? Flip over and you'll be greeted by a gold bath melt which in typical Lush Christmas style has been heavily coated in lustre. Seriously, after photographing this bath melt I left a gold trail everywhere I went.

As you can see, the bath bomb side of this luxurious treat dissolves much sooner than the bath melt. The bath bomb mix leaves a white 'snow blanket' in your tub while the golden bath melt gently melts creating shimmering, golden waters below. The room is soon filled with the unique almond-marzipan fragrance while your skin is left nourished from the amount of fair trade cocoa butter packed into this winter delight. If you're someone who prefers to stay away from the brightly coloured numbers Lush create, don't let the 'glitter' put you off either. You honestly don't turn into a disco ball upon getting out, plus you can even break this one in half to get an extra bath & reduce the lustre if you were that worried. Have you tried Snow Angel yet? P.S I definitely listened to Christmas music while writing this post. Lucy x

5 comments

  1. Seems like a lovely product - so pretty!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is definitely one of my faves, it smells gorgeous!! I was also really happy to see it return this year! x

    P.S - What camera do you use? Your photographs look great!

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! My camera is Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ45 x

      Delete
    2. I also use a light box, I ordered a pair from Amazon some time last year x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig