UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Top Artificial Tree Picks '15 // Lucyy Writes

an image of top artificial tree picks '15
It may be four days late but the trees have started to go up in the LW household. For the majority of my life we've always had artificial Christmas trees, there were a few Christmases where we had a real tree in the living room....all that I remember is the agony we all went through when it came to the needles of the tree dropping. We've gone through more than our fair share of artificial trees over the years...mainly due to having me in the household. I've always had a tree in my bedroom, whether it was a little 2ft number to my 3-4ft brightly coloured bargains and now my beloved Winnie the Pooh tree - note Dan actually thought I had a whole tree dedicated to the fictional character. Here's my top 5, which obviously now have sold out.
*NOT SPONSORED

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig