UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Christmas Gift Guide // For the Dog

an image of Christmas Gift Guide For Dogs
an image of Christmas Gift Guide For Dogs
an image of Christmas Gift Guide For Dogs
I dread to think what I'm going to be like if I ever have children. It's the third Christmas of having Harry (our West Highland Terrier) and the first having our little Mollie. We spoil our little pooches like crazy, raiding Pets At Home and local pet stores for the most festive toys. I even opted to get Harry his own present sack last year....yep, you heard. An ENTIRE sack. The little guy always strolls into the living room on Christmas morning and sits, patiently waiting for us all. He never attempts to open anyone else's, he likes to have a nose about but he knows what's his AND will happily get on opening his while we take it in turns with ours. Last year he even managed to open his packet of treats, helping himself to JUST the one without us knowing until we heard him munching away. We also always have the tradition of getting Harry a new blanket and letting him unwrap it on Christmas Eve. This year the pair of them have SO many blankets between the pair of them. I think we have every colour of the Polka Dot reversible/fleece lined blankets from Pets At Home, let alone baby blankets & fleeces. The two I picked up were incredibly cheap, printed with festive shapes & will do the job of fulfilling Christmas Eve rather than the overflowing drawer of blankets. As always I thought I'd share my little festive haul - tomorrow I plan on heading back to find them matching Christmas jumpers.
-------------
 Who else spoils their four legged friends rotten at Christmas? Lucy xx

1 comment

  1. These are all so cute.My dog rips any soft toys up in 10 minutes, she's so naughty xx
    Glossy Boutique

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig