UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Top 10 Christmas Jumpers 2015 // Lucyy Writes

an image of Top 10 Christmas Jumpers 2015
This weeks sees Christmas Jumper Day, the day where most work places & schools will raise as much money as possible by all donning on a festive jumper. Whether you go all out with a light up number like the Christmas Scene Christmas Jumper from Truffle Shuffle or something more tasteful like the December 25th Slogan Jumper from Newlook, it's up to you. This year I didn't really need another to my collection but Newlook got me with their White Sleigh Bell Bling Jumper which annoying is half price and still available in my size. Always the way right? I'm still a fan of the Home Alone inspired jumpers....AND they've even switched the slogan up for the Harry Potter 'Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Muggles - one of more affordable options too. Have you found your Christmas Jumper yet? What's your favourite pick? Lucy x
NOT SPONSORED

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig