UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Happy Boxing Day 2017 // Lucyy Writes

an image of Happy Boxing Day 2017
Happy Boxing Day! How did you spend Christmas Day? I hope wherever you were and whoever you spent it with - that you had the relaxing day you deserve. I send extra love and well wishes to those who were missing someone OR simply had to work it themselves. Who is up and about ready for the sales OR are you sticking to a little online indulgence whilst chilling in new pyjamas and munching on leftovers & boxes of chocolates? I'd love to hear how you spend Boxing Day? Usually we have a quiet day - this year I'm hoping to have a little potter around the few shops in my local town, having not done so for a few years. Then spend the afternoon relaxing, a Lush bath and some leftover nibbles with the family - not to mention a couple dog walks fitted in to walk off those extra pigs in blankets I enjoyed yesterday....all these Free From ranges have a lot to answer for this year thats for sure - but it's only Christmas once a year <3 Lucy xx

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig