Hey lovelies! So much for trying to blog twice a week, another weeks passed! I thought it was about time I posted a monthly favourites, I love reading everybody's. I've already wrote one monthly favourite for this month, featuring my top five beauty products which will be appearing over on Glitzyqueen next week! Here's onto my top five fashion favourites.
1. A few of you that follow me on my twitter, may of seen me always moaning when I buy jean jeggings that they are never tight enough at the bottoms! I've had so many different makes and even super skinny are too baggy or after a few washes they stretch! I've found my perfect blue denim jean jeggings a couple months ago (juicy couture) and now I've found a black pair to replace my falling apart Next jeggings. These may even be better than my Juicy's. They're plain black, pockets on the back and fit my 'chickeny' legs (well I doubt they'll end up looking chickeny now I've said ;) ). They have a button and zip like skinny jeans. They fit like a glove! These heavenly jeggings are from Gap. I've never had anything from gap before but Fleur mentioned in videos that these were on sale. If you have chickeny legs like me I suggest you buy these! I got mine in a 25W (UK 6-8) They're perfect and so soft! P.s I have no full length mirror in my room yet, so I have to use my chair and short square mirror ;) I'll get one soon, new furniture in a few weeks.
2. Item number two is my newest pair of heels! I got them back on my birthday (15th July) They're from Jane Norman, I wanted these back in the winter and the stores never had them. But on my birthday they had one pair, in my size (size 3) and half price!! £20, pretty cheap for how good quality they are! (I must of had a guardian angel that day!) They fit my tiny feet snug and are the best fitting heels I own. I adore shoe boots. They go with most outfits being neutral. I love them. They're about 4-5 inch high. I was supposed to do a birthday haul back then, but a dreadful sickness bug delayed me from starting my blog! On my own birthday night!
3. My last favourite clothing piece. This I also picked up on my birthday from Jane Norman and it was half price! I'd also spotted this piece the month before and it'd gone offline down to their huge sales from administration. I adore the brand Jane Norman and was gutted when I heard! But who can grumble with most things heading into the 50% sale they had and still going. This was the last UK size 6 there! Again it was obviously meant to be. This is what I tell myself when I shop to get away with it ;) I got this for £14. I've worn this to death this past month, with a matching strap top underneath. Dressed it up, dressed it down. I love my sheer shirts as you'll know from my previous post. Again not having a full mirror it's hard to really take photo's because I hate the cam on my macbook. Yes the tag is on, because I took this meaning to use it in a haul in July, the lighting today is rubbish to take a new photo! I hope you don't mind.
4. The lovely Sophie from The Secret Avenue was asking for name suggestions for her store she's setting up online. So I suggested a few names that helped her. In return she sent me this gorgeous bracelet. Technically I received this on the 1st September, but I picked the colour of the beads and the charm back in August. I adore this bracelet, it's my kind of jewelery. I love anything with swallows on and jade coloured. And it has a little bow on too!. She packaged it nicely in a little bag. And the note she sent with it made me laugh. The beads are really good quality. I hate buying bracelets in Newlook for £8-£10, where the beads are cheap and worse than Primark's quality. The beads aren't too heavy, I hate weighty beads. Lastly it doesn't fall off my tiny wrist! I have the most narrowest wrists. Thank you so much Sophie again, I've already thanked you hundreds of times on BBM. I sure will buy myself some more when your stores up and running. It really deserves to be in my favourites.
5. My last favourite is another accessory. This I picked up on my holiday back in July. I picked up a whole lot more, but this really is my favourite and has been worn to death the past month! It's so different, I've never seen a ring like this. I love the colours. I love the whole peachy/orange colours at the moment. It was a bargain of 4 or 5 euros! But I do find for a size small it can slip a bit. I just have diddy fingers. The whole store was having a sale! This was also going to appear in my holiday haul but again by the time I got over the sickness bug it was too late. I may do a collective haul of the summer? I loved every store where we stayed, no silly little fashion shops that aren't at all fashionable. These were shops I'd actually shop in and lots of designers. Heaven. One happy Lucy. The place had it all. The quality of this photo is horrid on blogger...on my macbook it's fine? Well you get the gist of how it looks! It was the only one in the store too!
So that was my top five fashion favourites of August. If this is popular I'll do this next month too. Leave a comment telling me your top five or a link or if you like any of mine. I love reading favourites posts. I promise I'll soon get a full length mirror to do outfits of the day (I've had quite a few requests.) But at the moment there's no room and I have all new furniture coming.
P.s Is anybody interested in having a room tour blog style? And storage tips of a small bedroom! Who hates being the youngest! :)