UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Monthly Favourites // February







Hey lovelies, it's that time again, where has February gone!? This month's favourites were tricky, there was quite a lot I loved along with most last months still. Personally this month has been about lip products for me. I've had to cut down to my favourite three.

Lip Products:
1 - MUA: Love Hearts: Great Lips, Lip Balm - Haven't overly used, but I love the formula of both I have and especially this colour for a natural look.
2 - Vaseline: Rosy Lips - Quick, simple lip colour and conditions at same time.
3 - FashionistA: Double Take Long Wear Lipstick, Coral - Gorgeous colour, big fan of coral, review here.

Nail Products:
1 - NYC: Lights, Camera, Glitter - Recent purchase, but how gorgeous are the glitters. In love.
2 - MUA: Love Hearts: Love U 24/7 - Lasts well, very glossy, love lilac polishes. Perfect. Oh and cheap.
3 - Barry M: Lilac Foil - Gorgeous, been wearing on my toes, love the whole range. Favourite colour.

Face Products/Tools/Eyes:
1 - Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Single - Half Baked - Colour worn in most eye looks from the naked palette. Don't use the single too much, since I use the naked palette every day.
2 - Sigma - Large Powder Brush - F30 - Love this brush, best powder brush I've ever used.
3 - Maybelline - Dream Matte Powder - Rose Ivory - Used this for years, used every day this 
month. Perfect match. 
4. 17 Miracle Matte Foundation - gorgeous matte finish, good coverage, reviewed here:

What have you been loving this February?
Disclaimer: Love hearts collection products sent to me from the launch, fashionistA lipstick sent for review consideration. Everything else was purchased by myself.  I am not paid for any links.

25 comments

  1. Where did you get the MUA love hearts stuff from, I can't seem to find it in any of my local stores that stock MUA stuff?

    http://fortheloveofvintagebeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sent it to me, as I couldn't get to london for the event I was invited too :) You can get it online or bigger stores.
      xx

      Delete
  2. I brought that MUA polish but the brush was faulty so I've not been able to use it yet! :( Love the urban decay eye shadow though, looks lush!

    Oh and Laura, you can get them from www.muastore.co.uk - my local stores don't sell MUA either!

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Clare, will have to take a look, that lip balm looks lovely. And I love the MUA eyeshadows they do, some of the best I've tried.

      Laura xx

      http://fortheloveofvintagebeauty.blogspot.com/

      Delete
    2. My orange brush actually has an extra brush but it's stuck up in the lid and doesn't affect it :P They're cheap and won't be perfect but I'm sure if you contacted them theyd help
      xx

      Delete
  3. I wish MUA was more available I hate ordering stuff online :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The photos are true online though :) And look for reviews and it should be okay unless it foundations :)
      x

      Delete
  4. oooh lovely favourites! Those MUA lipbalms have been so raved about! I need to pick some up aha, damn this stupid make up ban! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Barry M Foil in lilac - such a pretty colour. How I wish I could get hold of MUA!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the most gorgeous out the three, aw can't you order online?
      x

      Delete
  6. I really wanted to try out the new MUA stuff but it wasn't in the superdrug I went to </3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a bigger one or their site? they had free delivery on orders over £10 the other day?
      x

      Delete
  7. I am loving NYC polishes at the moment, would love to try the new MUA ones, but there are none in my city :( I also carry around Vaseline, i have the crème brulee one which is gorgeous!! I really want to try the 17 foundation, i have the primer and that is great for both face and eyes, infact i find that 17 are bringing out much better products lately x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great arent they! :) Could always try online? The site is great. I love the creme brulee too.
      x

      Delete
  8. love your posts xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab favourites a few things I love too :D x

    ReplyDelete
  10. will keep an eye out for those MUA love hearts - can't seem to find them in the shops yet! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw :( Try bigger stores, i haven't got to the next town over yet to see if not ill get my extras online!
      x

      Delete
  11. love the 17 foundation its amazing hun! love your blog!!!
    if you get a second please check out my new blog :)
    zoeliannex.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great but such a love or hate product! Off to check it out! Sorry I'm late I haven't been too well! :)
      x

      Delete
  12. I have the same MUA Lip balm and its become a favourite in my makeup bag. I also have the Love hearts nail polish in I <3 U, and its amazing so I would definitely recommend that to anyone :)

    http://retrolove17.blogspot.com/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, it's replaced my usual lilac! :)
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig