Before dinner yesterday I ended up finally getting round to Rebel nailin' my nails again. I love nail wraps. I'm a huge addict. I try most brands, however I always fall back on Rebel Nails. The glittering Miami design is their prettiest yet. I love it and it's available in glittering or plain. Though who can resist a bit of glitz. Every nail of yours will wear a different colour option of this design. The finger set retails at £7.99, but with small toes you can still use them.
The set was fairly easy to apply as normal, though my hairdryer decided to die half way through. Items you need: wraps, file and hairdryer.
- Measure up the nail wrap to fit your toe nail or finger nail.
- One at a time, peel off and heat for around 30 seconds, you'll know when the wrap looks thinner and is bending. I use tweezers, you don't have to.
- Apply to the nail, bottom first, press down, firmly all the way up the nail.
- Smooth out any creases, they can be a little thick to use at first, however you'll love how long they last.
- Fold over and file. I find filing under the nail when it's folded, gets a longer lasting nail wrap. Then continue to file off at an angle.
- Repeat and you'll now be a twinkle toes.
Rebel Nails nail wraps can last for 4 weeks on my toes, before I take them off due to my nail growth. However I'll sometimes change around after 2 weeks.
I've got 7 wraps left to use on my finger nails. I have design ideas already.
The design catches the light and instantly had compliments. Rebel Nails now have a point system, which I'll be looking into.
Have you ever used Rebel Nails?
I'm starting to build up items for a future milestone/summer give-away!
Disclaimer: Sample. Doesn't affect my opinion, I use this brand A LOT!!