UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Glittering Miami // Rebel Nails

Before dinner yesterday I ended up finally getting round to Rebel nailin' my nails again. I love nail wraps. I'm a huge addict. I try most brands, however I always fall back on Rebel Nails. The glittering Miami design is their prettiest yet. I love it and it's available in glittering or plain. Though who can resist a bit of glitz. Every nail of yours will wear a different colour option of this design. 
The set was fairly easy to apply as normal, though my hairdryer decided to die half way through. Items you need: wraps, file and hairdryer.
  • Measure up the nail wrap to fit your toe nail or finger nail.
  • One at a time, peel off and heat for around 30 seconds, you'll know when the wrap looks thinner and is bending. I use tweezers, you don't have to.
  • Apply to the nail, bottom first, press down, firmly all the way up the nail.
  • Smooth out any creases, they can be a little thick to use at first, however you'll love how long they last.
  • Fold over and file. I find filing under the nail when it's folded, gets a longer lasting nail wrap. Then continue to file off at an angle.
  • Repeat and you'll now be a twinkle toes.
 Rebel Nails nail wraps can last for 4 weeks on my toes, before I take them off due to my nail growth. However I'll sometimes change around after 2 weeks. 
I've got 7 wraps left to use on my finger nails. I have design ideas already. 
The design catches the light and instantly had compliments. Rebel Nails now have a point system, which I'll be looking into.
Have you ever used Rebel Nails?
Disclaimer: Sample. Doesn't affect my opinion, I use this brand A LOT!!
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.

24 comments

  1. love these glittery ones! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love a bit of sparkle and it's even easier to take off :D
      x

      Delete
  2. love love love. They look amazing! I'll def b buying some :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are, perfect summer design!
      x

      Delete
  3. These look really good! I hate having to wait for nail polish to dry on my toes so considering these last up to 4 weeks I need to check them out. Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, especially when it's nail art, though I wouldn't even be able to do a design like that :P
      x

      Delete
  4. I love these wraps so much :)
    i bet they look lovely in the summer with flipflops,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for flipflop season to hurry up!
      x

      Delete
  5. I've never actually tried nail wraps before but these look pretty. I'm tempted to try them now :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing, the amount of designs they have is crazy!x

      Delete
  6. love the print on these. I love the whole idea of nail wraps but they just irritate me so much )': x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even on your toes? easier to apply and less fuss? :)
      x

      Delete
  7. woow! it look great! :)



    check out my blog http://songwriterasias.blogspot.com/ :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow we don't have these here in the US.. they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But you have inoco they're great wraps!
      x

      Delete
  9. Oh these are really pretty, I have some Rebel ones, that I still haven't got round to trying yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha are they the feather ones? :P
      x

      Delete
  10. They are really funky, I love all the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're seriously gorgeous! :)
      x

      Delete
  11. Replies
    1. They really are, I want all their designs :(
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig