My bag is the Fiorelli Wimbledon Medium Shoulder Bag in soft white/off white (website and invoice differ) I've used it religiously since the beginning of July. It retails at about £59 and I think it's definitely worth it! So on with what's in my bag!
- My purse - Dorothy Perkins
- Blackberry Bold 9780 & Case
- Mirror - Accessorize
- Carmex & vanilla coca cola lip balm
- Hotel room card - why do I have this still?
- Ipod touch
- Chewing gum & mints & paracetamol
- Body spray & Deo
- Sunglasses - Dorothy Perkins
- Hairbrush - Toni & guy
- Nail file - Superdrug
- Hand sanitizer
- 24hr super stay foundation - Maybelline
- Lip gloss - collection 2000
- Umbrella - Newlook
- makeup bag - Primark
- Hair bands & clips
- Nivea - actually has Palmer's cocoa butter
- Vic stick
- collection 2000 glam eyes - silver
- urban decay - heavy metal - baked
- Rimmel lip gloss - texts rubbed off sorry! It's really good.
- Maybelline Colossal
As you can see I carry around half a shop, but I'm pretty pleased with how tidy it is! Well I think so, no receipts, no rubbish and minus the excessive amount of chewing gum and mints, I need all these essentials to survive ;) Now what's your bag like? Leave a comment or link to yours! Do you carry around way too much stuff? Do you think I carry too much?