UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

June Empties // 2012

I'm always the one who reads blog posts of how many products they've used up that month, while I haven't used up a single product. I chop and change a fair bit, so I always end up with half used products. Not this month. I have 6 empties to share. 6!? and one missing.
1. N-Spa - Vanilla Créme Brulé - Shower and Bath Gel. - I wouldn't repurchase. 5/10. It's far too sickly when you've used it a fair bit. The scent is the fake vanilla scent. I do like their other products though.

2. Lush - Almond & Coconut Smoothie - I wouldn't repurchase. 5/10. It's no longer sold in Lush, R.I.P, however it made my skin feel weird and I had a love, hate relationship with the scent. Good if you shave though. Again, I prefer to wax or epilate hair.

3. Lush  - Brazened Honey - Face Mask - I wouldn't repurchase. 6/10. It just doesn't like my skin that much anymore, it used to but I prefer a couple other masks from Lush.
4. Lush - Angels On Bare Skin - Cleanser - I would repurchase - 8/10. I will always love this cleanser. It's the product that saved me when I was 14 and I've purchased it ever since. 

5. Lush - Ayesha - Face Mask - I would repurchase - 10/10. Another Lush favourite of mine. It's perfect for DRY skin. Works a treat and tightens just enough, try it. My 5 pots to go back will be traded for this.

6. Lush - Rub Rub Rub - Shower Scrub - I would repurchase. 8/10 - I would buy again, not in a rush, it always reminds me of my holiday in Crete, back then it was in a bottle. It's a gentle scrub and very refreshing and relaxing.
 Have you used up any products this month? Did you know about the take 5 CLEAN Lush pots back and you can pick a free face mask? 
Disclaimer: All purchased by me.

16 comments

  1. Oooh you have enough empty pots for a free face mask :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do :D I've forgotten two days in a row to take them though, x

      Delete
  2. I love Angels on Bare Skin! it's such a great product and always leaves my skin super smooth :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, I think I'll always buy it, have you tried buche de noel? similar and better.
      x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, I didn't know that about the returning the pots! I want to try that one you rate 10/10 now. :)

    ▲ WOLF WHISTLE ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, some of the pots don't always have the label, but the white pots/clear and black are alllowed to go back x

      Delete
  4. I love the N Spa Range - I have the blueberry pie but the smell can get over powering after a while.

    Well done on using all these - I'm terrible for only using things till there half full.
    ooops!



    www.charlotelizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't smelt half the range and products people mention from them!? My asda is rubbish
      x

      Delete
  5. I love how 5 of your empties are from Lush :D I really need to get a sample of AOBC to try out x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, and the bad thing is I have more coming to an end ;) Addict.
      x

      Delete
  6. I love Lush face products, I'm currently using the Herbalism cleanser and I think it's really working. I'll give the Ayesha face mask a go when I have 5 empties from Lush :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works a treat for me, I've lost count how many I've had in the past :D x

      Delete
  7. I love Lush so much, Rub Rub Rub is amazing! I've been using it on and off for probably 3 years now at least - the whole family is in on it haha :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done on getting through so much!
    I hope your computer gets fixed soon, I couldn't cope without mine! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, it's now back :D so much for 5 days. x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig