I'm always the one who reads blog posts of how many products they've used up that month, while I haven't used up a single product. I chop and change a fair bit, so I always end up with half used products. Not this month. I have 6 empties to share. 6!? and one missing.
1. N-Spa - Vanilla Créme Brulé - Shower and Bath Gel. - I wouldn't repurchase. 5/10. It's far too sickly when you've used it a fair bit. The scent is the fake vanilla scent. I do like their other products though.
2. Lush - Almond & Coconut Smoothie - I wouldn't repurchase. 5/10. It's no longer sold in Lush, R.I.P, however it made my skin feel weird and I had a love, hate relationship with the scent. Good if you shave though. Again, I prefer to wax or epilate hair.
3. Lush - Brazened Honey - Face Mask - I wouldn't repurchase. 6/10. It just doesn't like my skin that much anymore, it used to but I prefer a couple other masks from Lush.
4. Lush - Angels On Bare Skin - Cleanser - I would repurchase - 8/10. I will always love this cleanser. It's the product that saved me when I was 14 and I've purchased it ever since.
5. Lush - Ayesha - Face Mask - I would repurchase - 10/10. Another Lush favourite of mine. It's perfect for DRY skin. Works a treat and tightens just enough, try it. My 5 pots to go back will be traded for this.
6. Lush - Rub Rub Rub - Shower Scrub - I would repurchase. 8/10 - I would buy again, not in a rush, it always reminds me of my holiday in Crete, back then it was in a bottle. It's a gentle scrub and very refreshing and relaxing.
Have you used up any products this month? Did you know about the take 5 CLEAN Lush pots back and you can pick a free face mask?
Disclaimer: All purchased by me.