UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

OOTD // My thoughts send me on a carousel

While you're reading this I'll be somewhere between Somerset & Plymouth because I'm needed to 'help' move my brother back home. Which really I'll just be the car/van watcher, carry a bag or two and pick when and where we'll eat. 
 The blouse is from Sugarhill Boutique, a big hit with many 'celebrities', they're always in the magazines. It's one of the items I won back along and comes in coral too. Since it's most likely to pour down a strap top is needed. Mines from Newlook and has lace detailing. I've featured the blouse before, I know, but I love it so I'll commit a sin.

Gap Legging Jeans in black, 25W, 32L. They're the comfiest things ever. If you haven't tried them watch out for their sales, because they usually reduce them. They range between £40-£50 full price, in lengths, styles, colours and material.

Since the weather is pouring down constantly, it's boots weather again. I don't mind, I get to wear these lovelies. They're from Newlook, so comfy and make my short-arsed self feel tall.
Disclaimer: Blouse - prize. Polish - sample. Rest is purchased by me.
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.

20 comments

  1. I love the blouse, it is gorgeous. I hope you have fun moving your brother back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like getting the coral they do too :P
      Haha, I'm shattered, still lots for me to do to help :/

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of your nails here! lovely outfit too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. They're gorgeous aren't they :D x

      Delete
  4. gosh you look so tall! :)
    & preeetty nail polish! i love accessorize nail polishes :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Damn, a tall comment :P I'm 5ft 4, thought I looked shorter than other ootds. Oh well :D
      They're great aren't they, need to pass number 13 now :P

      Delete
  5. This shirt is so pretty :) and goes so well with the boots! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're nail are so long, are they real?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :D want a how I got my nails to grow post? x

      Delete
  7. Hey sweetie, how are you?
    Wow your nails are so long and shaped perfectly! Love the colour too, and the blouse!

    -Ruth
    www.xruthloves.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thamk you, I've neglected them this week, they need a little tlc :D
      x

      Delete
  8. Gorgeous outfit as always. This weather is so depressing, but at least you get to wear those lovely boots x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, need to catch up on your blog now :D x

      Delete
  9. Love this outfit

    ((you have killer legs))

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm thinking of getting the same top from asos. What size are u wearing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Small? or an 8? :) Whatever is the smallest
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig