UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Spring Primark Haul // 2015

an image of spring primark haul
an image of spring primark haul
an image of spring primark haul
I can't even remember the last time I set foot in a Primark. There was once a time I'd always be in there and always sharing via hauls on LW. My nearest is pretty small and despite a refit last year you're basically shopping in a jumble sale...in the dark. God knows why they've decided to make the place more cave like. I still managed to find some spring essentials and underwear I don't need but it's Primark...you have to pick some up. If I'd had more time I wanted to hit the shoe section which for once looked actually half decent, whether they have size three's is another question. Despite being a pretty basic haul I'm glad I went in. All the items are surprisingly good quality and comfy - minus the fit of the pink blouse which apparently a UK6 does not fit my boobs!? I wished I'd picked up more colours while there. The tee's turned out to be such a bargain compared to Next wanting £14 per item. I seem to lose all my basic white strap tops, I'm sure my Mum's running off with them since I'd buy them in a size or two bigger. What have you found lately? Lucy xx

7 comments

  1. Good old Primark, I stocked up on some brilliant basics lately, love your haul x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to head to the Bristol one soon badly :(

      Delete
  2. Great haul, love the coral blouse might have to pick that up xx

    http://ourstorycanresume.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so pretty isn't it, they had a few other colours but they seemed more wintery!

      Delete
  3. I always find Primark is great for basics, always get my strappy tops from there, along with my work trousers. I even picked up some of their workout range this week, I only ventured in for new trousers for work.

    Anna
    http://annasreflection.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love a good Primark shop! I will need to have a look soon they seem to have some nice pieces in stock:)x
    AllysDays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They seem to have such a good stock coming in from instagram this week, just hope mine gets it!

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig