UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

I LUSH you // Send me to LUSH rehab

Hi lovelies, so Sunday I placed my first LUSH order of the year online, I personally love ordering online, you rarely get anything broken, it always seem to be better quality than you find in the stores too. This arrived Tuesday, not bad for paying regular delivery. I know a lot of you are put off by ordering online, but it's great, they tape all liquids, no leaks, packaged perfectly, labelled and of course for those of you who are still new to LUSH, it tells you how to use all the products on the site. Plus you don't get pushy staff going on and on...mine are getting to me lately, minus the regular girl and new bloke there. The rest don't seem to understand, 'she's our regular' or 'I've shopped here for 6 years', 'I regularly blog about LUSH'. That last one puzzles them and they stop trying to shove products that aren't for my skin type on me. 
So Valentines day at LUSH is my favourite collection, since it's smaller and goes well together. I decided to stock up on my favourites from this years line and my regular items I use. 










1. Happy Hippy - Shower Gel
2. Eau Roma Water - Toner
3. Grease Lightning - Spot Treatment
4. Magic Mushroom - Bubble Bar
5. Leap Frog - Bath Bomb
6. A Stepping Stone - Foot Scrub
7. Butterball - Bath Bomb

Have you picked up anything lately?
Request any reviews you like, you know how much I love doing the LUSH
reviews. :D

34 comments

  1. I adore the food scrub and the butterball is my favourite smells amazing and is so moisturising xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Lush Addict!! Would love to see a review on the Happy Hippy shower gel, i've noticed it a few times but never tried it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got another pot on enzymion(probably spelt wrong) face lotion. I love it, even though its pretty expensive. I usually go for cheaper face lotion, but this is the only one that helps control my oily face.

    That’s So Fletch


    xo, Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dont think anyone can :P It's a great products :D
      x

      Delete
  4. The leap frog bath bomb is so cute! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great haul I would like to see a review on Grease Lightning please, thought about buying it before but never have :D x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can always get samples :D Mine lasted me a month before I used the sample :D Worth it.
      x

      Delete
  6. i've never ordered from lush online before, must try it out! these are lovely purchases :)
    http://vckyv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes you get suprises, though this time I didn't :/
      x

      Delete
  7. nothing beats getting a package though the post especially lush, great post hun. I really want to try to leap frog so cute x

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please can you review Eau Roma Water & Grease Lightning :)

    Caryl Ann xoxo

    itsmyworld-xo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You definitely have an addiction there! Lots of things on here that I have yet to try!

    http://ameliasallsorts.blogspot.com/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try the Stepping Stone for a long time now, would love if you could write a review about it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww i need to go lush shopping! and I am looking forward to some rewievs on bombs and stuff , would be good to know what is worth buying :)

    http://fashion-journal-bysuzannemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. will do for sure :) I'll put some guides together
      x

      Delete
  12. The frogs and mushrooms look so cute. I ♥ Lush
    Carissa xx

    Vanilla Crush Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are :) Wish they'd done the exfactor again, he was cute

      x

      Delete
  13. I'd love to read a review of the Eau Roma toner and the Grease Lightening spot treatment :)

    -Dara :) xx

    http://musingsandreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :) Mini review of the toner on my skincare routine, though that needs updating.

      Delete
  14. Oh i just got a LUSH order this morning! I smell pretty good right now ;) haha. Love it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Could you review Grease Lightning and advise on how to use it and how often etc..? I have debated whether to get this or not for months and still can't make my mind up. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah course :) You can get samples too in store member! But i'll get that up soon, after Valentines!

      Delete
  16. Ooooh you are such a LUSH addict but I love it :)
    Fab haul
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just made an order a minute ago lol, I can't wait to try the Happy Hippy shower gel :)

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig