UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Weekly Haul // Return of the vouchers.

Hi lovelies, so I'm here today with a Haul, I've been extremely busy lately, I forgot I'd purchased a few little items. I'm on a spending ban at the moment, I'm trying not to spend, so my rule of don't buy until you've posted about it, is working, otherwise I'd end up having to get myself a credit card, who thinks blogging makes them shop more? 




With left over Christmas money I decided I'd treat myself to one more final perfume set that was in the sale. Why not. I'd been lusting over it for ages. It smells gorgeous and only cost me £24.50. Instead of around £50. I'll give this a full review. It's a very popular scent with the bloggers, so when it's the last one on the shelf I had to get it.


Then along with the perfume, I then get given a voucher, £5 off, so I picked up a nail polish. Isn't the colour gorgeous, now you know with me and these vouchers that I can't resist. Last year saw me buy so many to which I should have been sent to nail polish rehab, haha. So for £2 instead of £7, you can't go wrong. Thank you No7.


Lastly, had a gorgeous lace top for New Year, wore it and washed by hand, before it broke. Great. So the top had to go back, none left in the sale so I had to exchange for a new item. An item that's okay, in so many colours, but it’s not wow, or cut right, I had to go up a size. The new season clothes bore me. This was £16.99. I guess that's high streets for you. Thanks NL. 


Lastly, I picked up a set of earrings; all my earrings have decided to break. So I'm refusing to pay loads for earrings now. I lose them or break them. These will be perfect though for SS12. I like basic studs. £2.99. These look sturdy compared to my more pricey ones.

So what have you picked up lately?
Are you also trying not to shop as much?


Disclaimer: Yes, this was sponsored, It allowed me to write about whatever I wanted & has been used towards my blog already. I am not paid for any clicks on the link above. <3 Why it's up a little later than usual. <3

18 comments

  1. Oooo I will look forward to your review on your new perfume as it's a perfume I had been looking into getting. I love that pink top aswell!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming up soon! :) Can't wait to review it, it smells sooo yum! :)
      Pink top is now out in like 10 different colours! As well as patterns!
      x

      Delete
  2. The new look studs are super pretty, love them! Especially the pale green ones :)
    What a bargin for all those earrings as well!

    Clare
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, they are amazing! For the price, though I was ill and didn't take them out for a couple days and they left green on me :( Came off though. Better than my expensives that break!
      x

      Delete
  3. love the colour of that nail varnish, soo cute xx

    http://missslauren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viva La Juicy is my all time favourite scent! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, it's took over my love for womanity - theirry mugler, that I've been wearing since last year!? Never thought I'd find something nicer :)
      x

      Delete
  5. I got the same perfume for Christmas and I love it! And the bottle just outshines all the other perfume bottles in my vanity. :D

    Anna

    www.annaelisabeth.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely, gorgeous bottle too, doesn't look too tacky! :)
      x

      Delete
  6. You can never go wrong with the no7 vouchers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Viva La Juicy its one of my faves and I am in need of some more :( the bottle is gorgeous great post xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It' a gorgeous scent isn't it :) Love using the lotion too.
      x

      Delete
  8. Ohh will be making the most of any vouchers I get!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really trying not to spend more, but looking on other blogs just makes me want to run to the shop! You got some great finds and that nail polish is gorgeous! XxxX http://thesecondhandrose.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig