UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Monthly Favourites // August 2012

I normally moan about how fast the months go by but now August is over I can't wait for A/W, I'm prepping my wardrobe, my nail polishes and makeup. I'm definitely a winter girl. August has been a much better month for me, there's no point moaning and dwelling. There's been quite a few new every day additions and the two Lush items return quickly, I picked them up half way through July, at the end of August I still adore them, even more. How's your August been?
1. Vivo Lacquer Shine Lipgloss - Angelic* 
2. Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop - Most worn lip butter, I've loved bright lips.
3. Bobbi Pin Lipgloss - No idea of shade* - Hadn't used before, adore this shade!
4. Look Beauty Nail Pop - Cool Britannia* 
5. Maybelline  Cream Dreamy Foundation - Discontinued, I'll miss this foundation.
6. EOS Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet - Favourite flavour, also matches my iPad.
7. FashionistA - Custom Palette* - All I've used, review is coming!!
8. FashionistA - Eyebrow Kit* - All I've used to do my eyebrows, must review.
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo - Wild - Most used Batiste scent this month & cute can.
10. Lush Body Conditioner - Ro's Argan -  Ultimate Lush product.
11. Lush Shower Smoothie - Turkish Delight - Paired so well with Ro's Argan.
Disclaimer: items marked with * are either gifts or sent for review consideration.
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.

22 comments

  1. I love the EOS lipbalms! I have the Summer Fruits flavour.

    I still need to try a Revlon Lip Butter out.

    Charlotte xo
    charbuckss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so cute aren't they, but now there's the UK brand copying!
      x

      Delete
  2. I love the products, the colours all seem lovely! i love EOS lipbalms as well:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking that, lately all my posts are colourful :D
      x

      Delete
  3. Great favourites I'm off to Lush tommorow to pick up some goodies :)
    Beauty Fiends Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep having to stop myself, I always fancy what i dont have here.
      x

      Delete
  4. I've never tried an EOS lipbalm OR any lush products I feel like such a faliure haha xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :o! really, the EOS are great and have the cute factor!
      x

      Delete
  5. I love the smell of the turkish delight shower smoothie, they used to do an almond one that I loved up it's been discontinued :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing isn't it, I didn't like that one, it left my skin feeling strange, talking to staff in my stores they thought the same :o
      x

      Delete
  6. Looooove that palette ;) I need to pick up a EOS lipbalm, they look amazing! And its a shame that your foundation has been discontinued :( I thought it was super popular ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you'll be glad the review is up now ;) It's only £10!?! I think I've found a dupe though, I'm tryign to use the last of this one up. Dream Matte is still around yet this one got kicked off :( x

      Delete
  7. Lovely favourites! I'd like to try the EOS Lip Balm & the Lush products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) EOS are so cute, cutecosmetics do them with free shipping x

      Delete
  8. Have you tried Dream Matte mousse? I used to love cream dreamy, but had to swap to dream matte. But I must say it is rather good xxx

    www.littleboblab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had that as one of my first foundations ever when it was the craze towards leaving school! Awful, but I think it's because I have dry skin, I've took it away on holiday a few times and it worked. Holiday air makes my skin perfect! x

      Delete
  9. I'd love to try the EOS lip balm!!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're worth a try, some people actually hate them!?
      x

      Delete
  10. Aww no way, you have a eos lip balm, been wanting to get one of these in agessss :(
    & I need to get my hands on the Revlon Lollipop lip butter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cutecosmetics do them with free shipping :)
      x

      Delete
  11. I still havent tried the lip butters!!! Definitely going to have to do that soon!! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? Soph you need to, Buyapowa is the place to watch ;) I snapped up three for under £10 I think.
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig