I normally moan about how fast the months go by but now August is over I can't wait for A/W, I'm prepping my wardrobe, my nail polishes and makeup. I'm definitely a winter girl. August has been a much better month for me, there's no point moaning and dwelling. There's been quite a few new every day additions and the two Lush items return quickly, I picked them up half way through July, at the end of August I still adore them, even more. How's your August been?
1. Vivo Lacquer Shine Lipgloss - Angelic*
2. Revlon Lip Butter - Lollipop - Most worn lip butter, I've loved bright lips.
3. Bobbi Pin Lipgloss - No idea of shade* - Hadn't used before, adore this shade!
4. Look Beauty Nail Pop - Cool Britannia*
5. Maybelline Cream Dreamy Foundation - Discontinued, I'll miss this foundation.
6. EOS Lip Balm - Strawberry Sorbet - Favourite flavour, also matches my iPad.
7. FashionistA - Custom Palette* - All I've used, review is coming!!
8. FashionistA - Eyebrow Kit* - All I've used to do my eyebrows, must review.
9. Batiste Dry Shampoo - Wild - Most used Batiste scent this month & cute can.
10. Lush Body Conditioner - Ro's Argan - Ultimate Lush product.
11. Lush Shower Smoothie - Turkish Delight - Paired so well with Ro's Argan.
Disclaimer: items marked with * are either gifts or sent for review consideration.
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.