UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

OOTD // You know you like it but it drives you insane


Dress: 
The dress here is from Glamorous the same brand the blue Blazer is available, in my last OOTD. This is the Marry Me Blue Lace Dress which retails for £33.99. Sizing wise, I had an 8 which is the smallest, a 6 would have fitted me better in this style. I rarely go for dresses like this, I adore them, but always doubt they'll suit me, I'm too used to my tighter fitting dresses, skirts and jeggings. Overall it's a beautiful dress, very welcome in my wardrobe and extremely affordable, these dresses are everywhere, oh and I love the bold zip at the back!
The rest:
I tried pairing this with a couple blazers, but it was just too much material, so I kept it simple with a choice of two pairs of shoes, they're the two comfiest pairs I own and the belt, I wouldn't recommend, Newlook have them all marked M/L even on S/M hangers, I had to measure them all to find an actual small. Not worth the hassle.

What do you think of Glamorous? I know a lot of you have been featuring wish lists, as well as this dress.
Disclaimer: All purchased by myself, other than the dress Glamorous kindly sent me.

23 comments

  1. Love this dress! It looks lovely on you :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sophia :D it's gorgeous isn't it. X

      Delete
  2. You look gorgeous, Lucy! Love your shoe boots and the dress is such a lovely colour xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hev! They were so cheap yet so comfy!? I always feature them I swear I own way more shoes ;) x

      Delete
  3. Such a pretty dress! Love it :)
    xxx


    www.angiebeautybelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's everywhere I look on the blog front! Super popular! X

      Delete
  4. I think this dress looks very pretty on you! The blue color definitely suits you! x
    -Angela at thelipstickclique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Angie :) I love my blues of late! X

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you :') I really do love my blues ATM x

      Delete
  6. That's a lovely dress, great shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so cute I really like it! It's going to get a lot of wear! X

      Delete
  7. Swit swoo twin! It looks amazing on you Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Leanne ;) you pulled it off great too especially with the blazer x

      Delete
  8. You look lovely in it, as always! Such a nice colour. I love Glamorous, they've always got great pieces in, especially this summer.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the disco pants are tempting too!? Used to hate them. Glamorous are great! X

      Delete
  9. Thats such a lovely dress! :} xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, they have other colours too :) x

      Delete
  10. This dress is lovely and looks fabulous on you! I love those black shoes that you have paired with it....Lush xx

    www.misssunshinesparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! Those shoes are worn to death love them! X

      Delete
  11. Wow, you do look amazing lucy :) Love it... miss u ;(

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig