I've already found another stash of products hiding in my room that I will never repurchase again, most of the products are from brands that I normally can't fault. Are there any products you love, that I hate?
1. Natural Collection Lipstick - Apple Blossom - Why an earth I picked up a nude lipstick back along is beyond me. I'm incredibly pale and this makes me look so ill. It's mostly my fault, however I'm going off all my natural collection lipsticks, I know they're cheap, but there's cheaper and much better!
2. Maybelline Pop Sticks - Pink Sugar - I've blogged my hate for this product already but it's still lying around in my house. They are the most pointless product ever created. Every brand is creating their version, they don't moisturise, have no colour and the glitter doesn't even show. It's only use is to look pretty.
3. FashionistA - The Double Collection - 2 Step Mascara* - I normally love this brand but sadly this mascara isn't for me. I'm fussy when it comes to mascara's and I haven't come across a two step that works, I hoped this would, but it doesn't lengthen at all. Short lashes, clumps, feels sticky & heavy on the lashes.
4. Urban Decay - Waterproof Eye Pencil - Perversion - I picked this up in April when my usual Zero was running out. Zero was out of stock everywhere I looked, bloggers told me Zero was discontinued, it hasn't, they just sold out, blacks popular. Perversion is another black and it's awful, smudges as soon as you apply.
5. Lush - Jungle Conditioner - I just can't get it to work on my hair, it just sits in a block in it's tin.
6. Percy & Reed - Moisturising Shampoo - This came free with a magazine so at least I haven't wasted much money on trying this product. It's horrendous. So horrendous I will never try the brands other products. If a product has moisturising in it's name I expect it to actually moisturise my hair, it left my hair feeling drier than it was to start with, yet also left this weird sticky feeling, despite being completely washed out. Smells horrid too. This is the one hair product I'll let my brother steal without a fight, now he's back living here.
7. Models Own - Wah Nail Art Pen - White, Black & Pink - I used to like these pens. I think they appeared in one of my favourites, they also appeared in one or two nail designs. Lately they've turned to utter rubbish and I now agree with all you that bash them. The polish itself is brilliant, the design not so great. The pink leaks, my hands have turned pink every time. The black brush has always been split a little. While the white's brush likes to hog the polish all the way to the cap so much that it drips everywhere, I have to wipe the stick before I use. Just awful. Thankfully I have my own nail art tools.
8. Lush - Charlotte Island - This is long gone now, Lush discontinued it ages ago but mines still lying around. It was their first go at a fake tan. It smells gorgeous, but just turns you into a mucky orange colour and very streaky. It also leaves bits on your skin. Thank god they discontinued.
9. Nivea Visage Young - Purifying Toner - I still have this lying around, it should really be in the bin but I kept it to mention on my blog months ago. I'd use this every day and night until I started a fresh bottle, which wrecked my skin with spots, dryness, sore skin & redness.
10. No7 - Hot Cloth Cleanser - This is raved about so much on blogs but when I came to use it, I hated it. It didn't do anything to my skin, thankfully I paid £5 because I had a voucher. Still money down the drain. So many people love it but I can't see why. Let me know if you want a barely used hot cloth cleanser.
Disclaimer: Products marked * were sent for review consideration
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.