UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Lucyy Bakes // Best Chocolate Brownies

Usually I pass most of my home baked goods onto my family to avoid putting the pounds on, though this time around I've ended up making batch after batch of these incredible brownies since my Dad's birthday back in January. I'm about to make another requested batch right after this post, they're delicious, extremely addictive and by far the BEST brownies you'll have tasted in your life. Be warned. It's probably best to grab yourself a gym membership it's a slippery slope from here.
Ingredients;
200g Unsalted Butter
200g Dark Chocolate
3 Eggs
300g Caster Sugar
1tsp Vanilla Extract
125g Plain Flour
1/4 tsp salt
100g Chopped Walnuts
150g Raspberries
As ever these brownies will be ready to eat within the hour, simply start off melting your butter and dark chocolate together while in a second bowl mix together your eggs, sugar and vanilla extract until thick and creamy. Mix your chocolate mixture into your egg mix before folding in the flour&salt. All that's left is to gently fold in your walnuts followed by raspberries before pouring into a large, prepared brownie tin and placing into a preheated oven at 160 degrees for 20 minutes. You'll have rich, moist brownies oozing with raspberries and packed with crunch! 

7 comments

  1. These look incredible, I love mixing chocolate with any kind of nuts but walnuts are just brilliant- thanks for the recipe! x

    Lucy Amelia | flawedfairytale

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love the idea of sticking raspberries into them, raspberries and chocolate - mmm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these look so so good! I've just favourite this page, planning on making these for valentines day haha X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look amazing! Definitely adding them to my list of recipes to try! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look incredible! Definitely adding them to my list of recipes to try :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look incredible! So glad that I have a batch of brownies cooling in the kitchen right now as I have serious cravings after seeing these pics! X

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking for a good brownie recipe recently and I'm so glad I found these! Can't wait to try them :)
    I have followed you on bloglovin, I love your blog! X

    terisbakingcupboard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig