UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Weekly Haul // I only went for a facemask....

While only heading to Lush to collect my free face mask I ended up buying more Lush and hitting Newlook, I've instagramed the first set, but yesterday I popped into Newlook for a nose and left with a bag full of A/W goodies! I had 20% off.

Lush - Catastrophe Cosmetic - Face Mask - RRP £5.95: I had this for free, because I took back 5 clean, empty pots. It's my most purchased face mask and best smelling. I'd recommend this to anyone, dry or oily.

Lush - Fizzbanger - Bath Bomb - RRP £3.20: I used to buy this all the time when it arrived in Lush. It's my all year round Cinders, just a little more fruity & fun!

Lush - Rose Queen - Bath Bomb - RRP £2.50: I've reviewed this bomb before, but I needed it for a future post I'm planning. It's not your average 'granny' rose scent.

Newlook - Pearl Sandals - RRP £19.99 - Sale £8: I couldn't resist them, especially as they had them in size 3. If you have small feet you'll know how bad Newlook are for never having size 3's. They're beautiful, everyone loves them.

Newlook - Snakeskin Sandals - RRP £8 - Sale £4 - I originally wanted the coral in size 3, but this style is cut awful, thankfully they had the snake skin print in size 4 for £4 extra. They're ridiculously comfy and a bargain. 

Dorothy Perkins - Skull Bracelet - RRP £6.50 - Sale £2 - Till £1: Yes, £1!? I'm wearing it all the time. It's really good quality too, doesn't feel at all cheap.

Newlook - Shirt - RRP £19.99: I picked this up in a size 6, it fits perfectly, the material is so soft, the sleeves roll up and it needs an iron obviously.

Newlook - Tweet Jumper - RRP £14.99: I couldn't walk past this item, I had to buy it, especially as it was the last 6!? My local does not get enough 6's or 8's. I can't wait to wear and OOTD it.

Newlook - Black Jumper - Generation - RRP £8.99: This is from the Teen section, I had my eye on a similar version in the Next sale, but sadly not in my size. Though Newlook have it in 3 different colour choices, so I opted for a darker shade. I picked up age 12-13 and it fits perfectly with a strap top under. Highly recommend you checking out the Teen section, items are usually half the price.

Newlook - Gold Plaited Belt - RRP £4.99: Some idiot had put M/L onto a small hanger, so I'll have to go and switch it. I needed it for a planned OOTD. Annoying.

Anything catch your eye? What have you been buying?
I'm trying not to buy any makeup at the moment. 
Disclaimer: All purchased with my own money, apart from the face mask which I explained.

38 comments

  1. Ooh, the two New Look jumpers are gorgeous, will definitely keep an eye out next time I'm in-store! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the tweet one will be snapped up so quick! :D
      x

      Delete
  2. eep, absolutely loving the pearl sandals! *trots off to newlook*

    p.s. love the post title haha, always the way!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amazing aren't they, dress up any outfit :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, for once it's all fine with a gift card ;)
      x

      Delete
  4. Ooh lovely purchases :) that always happens doesn't it when your only supposed to pop out for one thing and buy lots, but when you have money and go searching for stuff you can never find anything gaaah! Haha, I'll have a look for the bracelet in store it looks really nice and for only a £1 bargain! xxx

    http://so-phee-ah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to refollow your blog, spent all day trying to find you :P Gift cards make any haul perfectly fine ;)
      x

      Delete
  5. Arrrgghh that tweet jumper is amazing!! NEED it! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's ridiculously cute isn't it, not too heavy either!
      x

      Delete
  6. That skull bracelet is actually identical to one from topshop! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw one on someones blog yesterday in necklace form from topshop! Bargain ;)
      x

      Delete
  7. Can't count the times I've only gone for something and came back with a lot more haha, that bracelet was a total bargain! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I've decided it was perfectly acceptable with giftcards ;) Well from the above comment it's meant to be like a topshop one! So bargain! :D Thanks for following, your blog is fab. x

      Delete
  8. The skull bracelet and teens jumper are both gorgeous, great haul!

    ReplyDelete
  9. aww it's all so gorgeous! the skull bracelet is so adorable and for a quid! If it wasn't gone 10pm on a Sunday I'd be running down to DP right now! The sandals are pretty too, I need to get me some good beach footwear :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wonder if you did get there!? :D sandals are so gorgeous, they dress up again outfit x

      Delete
  10. i love the jumper, its so cutee! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi LucyLou! Wow I must hit Dorothy Perkins for that skull bracelet, its gorgeous, and £1 that’s a complete bargain! Lovely post! X

    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sandals! New Look shoe sales are always amazing! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they really are this year!? So many bargains! X

      Delete
  13. Wow! That's quite a haul for just going in for a face mask! Great post hun! x
    Claire x

    http://prettywithapunch.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I'm terrible! Worth it in the sales ;) x

      Delete
  14. Love the sandels and the tweet jumper is adorable!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The jumper is going to sell out fast I think! X

      Delete
  15. Lovely purchases, I'm absolutely in love with Catastrophe Cosmetic! x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  16. You got some lovely things, I love Catastrophe Cosmetic Face Mask! The pearly sandals are cute too xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow you got some amazing bargains lovely - I especailly love the Skull bracelet, I have that but in the brights I love it :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was only £11 of my own money for all 4 items!? I love gift cards ;) s

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig