UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

The Best Beauty Baubles // for 2014

How an earth are we into December already!? Though I'm pretty happy to have the excuse to start each day with chocolate. On a side note I felt like the worst puppy owner yesterday morning for not picking Harry up a doggy advent. Between Pedigree not making one and Pets At Home selling out I didn't think he'd notice...he did. Thankfully a local pet store had plenty left. To continue my festive series I've hand picked the best of the beauty baubles that have well and truly taken over this Christmas. I love how there are now options to fit all budgets, they'd be perfect for those of you at school with many to buy for...or as stocking fillers. What are your thoughts on beauty bauble gifts? I'm hoping to Santa gets me one or two this year. Whats your favourite? Mine has to be This Works.
Disclaimer: not sponsored.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig