UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

What I had for my 21st Birthday // Lucyy Writes

Just over a week ago I celebrated my 21st birthday. I wasn't too sure how the day would pan out with everything that's been going on however I had the most loveliest of days. Everyone went out of their way to make sure it was special and that I was truly spoilt. I kept things low key, the way I like them but had plenty of visitors all throughout the day and night with far too much food, cake and drink being consumed. The best bit? I still have belated birthday plans to get through. I thought I'd share a few snaps, the majority of items have all been put away or consumed. There'll be instagram shots for sure. I was super lucky to receive a Macbook Pro 15", Apple Superdrive & Gold Case. A week before my birthday we headed up to Bristol to pick it out - it literally was SO hard to get on time with online taking too long and Exeter chopping and changing whether they had them in stock or not. BUT I have it and I absolutely love it. My white macbook was really starting to die on me, I'd had it since 09/10 with a couple repairs and upgrades. AND a big thank you to everyone who sent me lovely birthday messages on the day <3.
Macbook Pro 15" Retina | Topshop Leigh Jeans Blue & Black | Vera Wang Princess 100ml EDT | Macbook Pro Gold Case | Apple Superdrive | Money | Gift Cards | Chocolate | Prosecco | Various items of clothing | Radley Purse | Radley Notebook | Boofle Sister bear (from Harry) | Lush | Orchid + more

2 comments

  1. I can barely remember my 21st as it was so long ago now, I miss being young! Awesome lot of gifts lucky lady! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shush, you're still young lovely! :P x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig