UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

Nourish // Golden Glow Toning Soufflé Review

I hope you all are having a lovely Christmas day wherever in the world you are, eating far too much food and although it isn't all about presents I hope you did get what you asked for. Since it's Christmas day I thought this gem from Nourish - I've blogged about their skincare range a few months back, would be fitting. I've been testing out one of their latest creations, Golden Glow Toning Souffle with Frankincense and Myrrh for the whole month of December, it's definitely contributed to the excitement. 
Since I already love Nourish for their amazing skincare range I couldn't wait to try out the soufflé. This 77% organic body soufflé contains light reflecting particles that even out your skin tone, providing a smoother, lustrous appearance and a natural sun-kissed glow. It reminds me very much of the Roger & Gallet Créme Sublime Or that I use and love. The golden resins of Frankincense and Myrrh combined with a nutrient rich phyto-active marine extract, tone the skin, boosting it's suppleness. To stimulate the production of collagen super hydrating hyaluronic acid and tripeptides refine and refresh the appearance of your skin. The formula while sat untouched in the pot remains jelly like, though only a small amount is needed due to being light and very buttery.

Now like many products on the market that claim to have toning effects, I don't see any major results other than having to drag yourself to the gym. I do however find it a brilliant, luxurious moisturiser after a long and relaxing soak in the bath. The subtle golden shimmer gives my pale skin some life without having to whip out a bottle of tan, something I try to avoid. And of course the scent is perfect for the time of year, reminds me of my Lush, Dream Cream but a lot stronger....and festive. Overall I'd pick Nourish Golden  Glow for A/W and Roger & Gallet for SS.

No comments

Post a Comment

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig