UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

No7 Beautiful Skin // Hydration Mask

At the start of the year No7 released a new range of products for each skin type. Who's dashboards were flooded by the Beautiful Skin Starter Kits? Mine was and I was one joining the hype! After picking up my set and loving it, there was one product not included that caught my eye, this was the No7 Beautiful Skin Hydration Mask. This retails at £12.50 for 100ml. 
The hydration mask isn't for everyone sadly, it's in the Dry/Very Dry skin range, maybe if your dry/normal. The Hydration Mask was created to help dry skin behave like normal skin and tailor nutrition to give a healthy, bright complexion. This is a drug store product, however it is a fairly thick luxurious feeling cream. It pumps out in a light pinkish tinted cream. In the pump when new, it sort of looks like whippy ice cream, but once used a few times the two colours seem to merge and swirls are lost a bit. Like all products from No7, it is Hypo-allergenic and made in the UK.
I personally love the packaging of all the products in this range, especially this one, it allows you to see how much product you have left. Lilac is one of my favourite colours, so I love that it's the colour for my category. The packaging looks smart, clean and more expensive than it is. The black text is clear, with all the instructions you'll need. It's a straight forward product. The lid however was incredibly hard to get off, at one point I pulled the actual pump out. To stop your product getting all over the cap and becoming messy and unhygienic, the product comes with a little stopper/peg to put back in after. The Hydration Mask is one of the best looking skin care bottles in my drawer.
The product works wonders for me, I wanted to give it a good use before I reviewed as skin products are a hard one. Though, I feel the same about this product as I did the first time I used it. I love it. It gets rid of any dry skin, it's helped clear up the odd breakouts I get monthly. My skin has never been this soft. If it was cheaper I'd use it every single day as an actual cleanser.
I hope my love for this product really shows through! It's brilliant, I couldn't ask for a better product, it beats any dry skin I have, even on those bad skin days. In fact I have the product on right now. I'd love to know if you've tried it?

16 comments

  1. I've always been intrigued by this product, mainly due to the swirly effect the cream has inside! (simple minds..)
    I do suffer from dry skin so I think I may have to try this, might wait until the £5 off vouchers do the rounds again as I have the No7 hot cloth cleanser at the moment and a few others and only one face! Haha.
    Another great post, love reading your reviews xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, it's a great product, I'd def say wait to the vouchers, just incase it didn't work as well as it did for me! :) I haven't got on with the hot cloth cleanser. Tips?
      x

      Delete
  2. my skin has been so dry recently, ill be giving this a good look when they bring out their £5 off vouchers again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like mine, this should help :D Vouchers are always helpful :D
      x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's great isn't it, love the new products, no faults!
      x

      Delete
  4. this sounds amazing! I love the look of it too, Another great review! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have really dry skin so will definitely try this! is it perfume-free?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that sounds brilliant! I think I'll hold on for the next batch of £5 vouchers though! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always see this but never pick it up! Think I will try it when I have the £5 off vouchers! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. i swear by this as my night cream, and i use it as overnight mask, really enjoy it xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The new packaged no7 seems different. My face now stings. I loved the old .why do they always change products when you find the perfect one? Please go back to original no7

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig