UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Weekly Haul // Primark, SugarHill Boutique & Boots

Hi lovelies, a small haul from me for this week, I ended up in Boots after getting my eyebrows waxed and hairdressers and wanted to just browse, next thing I was picking up a few items. I blame the weather for making me feel yuck again, a little retail therapy makes us all feel better. I also thought I'd include the items I picked up Sunday, a very small trip to my local Primark which I managed to pick up the items Bristol didn't have. Plus my lovely items I picked from my win from Sugar Hill Boutique. One has already been used in an OOTD. 
Used already and I'm in love, I'll review this in a short while. Just wow! I didn't know you could ever feel like this about a foundation!? This is usually priced at £10.99, it is currently  £6.99, well worth a try.
I've read about this ages ago, however I always forget, so when I spotted this I had to pick it up. The price was missing, so to find this is only £4.99 was great. It is polish remover, however it is 'magic' you hold your finger into the sponge. I will test this out soon. Note it does not smell of vanilla. Shame.
The whole range is £1.99 in Boots, so it was about time to pick one up. The bigger size bottles are £3.99. Both have £1 off at the moment.
My items came with this cute shopper bag. I love the anchor print. Such a lovely touch. 
My new favourite item in my wardrobe, which I featured in my last OOTD.
Fits so perfect and can be tied higher. I'm hooked on Sugar Hill Boutique now, I can see why the 'celebs' love it so much.
These shorts are so out there for me and I love them. I have to feature them in an outfit of the day, they fit so nice!
The cutest Primark top in history if you ask me and such a bargain. I had to get it since it was the only one there. ;)
The last item of my little haul, I'm addicted to sheer shirts and I've had a few of Primarks sheer shirts for this summer. This design is pretty busy and I like it, some will hate it. They had so many patterns.
What have you been buying?

18 comments

  1. I love sheer shirts, I have so many of them also :) you picked up some gorge items x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. primark really do have the cutest shirts. can't wait to see a post on the bourjois nail polish remover.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really do at the moment, I think they may be the best place to buy.
      It's amazing, post coming soon!
      x

      Delete
  3. oooh you've picked up some great items! I just brought a blouse from love clothing :)! exciting for it to be here! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loooove those shorts! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OOTD with them coming tomorrow! :D I hope I pull them off.
      x

      Delete
  5. Really intrigued by that foundation, I've read such mixed reviews but I'm tempted to try it after reading your opinion above.. I trust your honesty! ;) haha. Looking forward to the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it so far, still, no break outs :D
      xx

      Delete
  6. Love that zebra shirt!
    Would love to hear your thoughts on that foundation, haven't tried a 'drugstore brand' foundation in years but am definitely open to finding a cheaper alternative to my MAC Studio Fix if it does the job!
    Mel x

    melswallofmirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do, it's coming soon, I love it already.
      x

      Delete
  7. Would be great if you could do a review on the Bourjois foundation,thinking of giving it a try and I haven't found many on here about it :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coming next week! I love it so much, I can't wait to review.
      x

      Delete
  8. Great buys! I need to try me some of that nail varnish remover! It sounds great from the reviews that I've seen x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig