UK Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

No7 // Summer of Dreams Bronzer

While needing a pick me up in June, yes June, this is how long it's took me to finally ruin this beauty. I decided to purchase the No7 Summer of Dreams Bronzer  for £8, instead of £13, thank you vouchers. 
As far as plastic packaging goes, this is really sturdy and can happily sit on show, the pattern you see of the casing is the same found on the bronzer itself. Inside No7 have provided you with a good quality mirror, perfect for on the go touches. Despite being beautiful the pattern is only sprayed on, which is fairly standard, it's took me this long to finally get the courage to ruin the design. The two spray on shades are a lot more shimmery than the main bronzer, though all three work wonderful together, for the few uses you get them. If you're pale like me you don't have to worry about looking like you've been swimming in mud and showered in glitter. I use my usual sigma bronzing brush, for a sun kissed glow. The formula carries on the greatness of this bronzer, it's very creamy and pigmented, the swatches above are from lightly touching the bronzer. 

Did you manage to pick one up?
Disclaimer: purchased by myself, with a handy No7 voucher.

9 comments

  1. The packaging is gorgeous! I'm in need of a new bronzer, if only the vouchers were still going xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and if you can get your hands on it, It's sold out online and very few in my local.
      x

      Delete
  2. Ohh, wish I could've gotten my hands on this. My local Boots only had 2 left and they weren't looking in good shape. It's a beautiful product though. I like their collections. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had the same when I got mine, I picked one up and then had the urge to check, thank god I did! :D I think there's just one messed up now in my local. It's so lovely to use! x

      Delete
  3. It looks so pretty :) I haven't tried or heard of this bronzer before! xx

    http://belle-amiebeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd buy that just to add to my compact collection - the packaging is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, I hate ruining the design on pretty products too, silly of us really as we don't buy them to look at! Ha. I like the look of the packaging of this one too as I feel that nowadays everything seems to come in cheaper, flimsier stuff with no mirror, whereas this one looks expensive.
    Mel x
    http://melswallofmirrors.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was going to pick this up when I had a voucher but they were all sold out :(
    but it looks amazingg! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. i never seen this in boots, but its looks so pretty, im not too crazy about bronzer being so pale but if you think it looks okay on pale skin, i may give it a go.x

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I always try my best to reply as quickly as I can. If you have any urgent questions feel free to email or tweet - details found to the side or top of my blog. Lucy x

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig