UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

Treacle Moon // Iced Strawberry Dream

Here's another product I've been loving from Treacle Moon. It was in the package I won from their suggest a scent competition. Iced Strawberry Dream retails for just £2.99 for a huge 500ml bottle! If you have a Tesco store near you, head down to give this a sniff because it won't always be around, it's limited edition, the perfect excuse to stock up on this if you're lucky enough to have a Tesco near you or online on the Treacle Moon site.
I'm a sucker for the brands that put quotes on their bottles, but Treacle Moons are a lot more thought out, cute and cheeky. It can't all be about the packaging, the scent is gorgeous, it smells just like a strawberry milkshake, I've always been a strawberry scent girl, who isn't? As a bubble bath it provides a lot of bubbles, they don't stick around for as long as my old favourite Lush but for a quick bath it's great, I much prefer using the bath and shower gels as a shower gel, the scent is much stronger, lathers up amazingly and of course my big bottle will last longer! 
If you're looking for a cheap weekend treat, a lot of us seem to be on spending bans, then you can't go wrong with this delicious summer scent to get in a summery mood or Wimbledon I suppose, strawberries and cream without the calories? ;) 
Disclaimer: prize.
Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.

12 comments

  1. I love the packaging its just so cute and girly! I love strawberry scented things, this sounds perfect for me. Next time I'm in Tesco I'll definitely keep my eye out for this. Thanks for the review xx

    http://simplebeautybag.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a bargain for the size :D
      x

      Delete
  2. I have this and it's just amazing :D I love the smell xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think nearly every blogger has it because it's so yum :D
      x

      Delete
  3. I LOOOVE this stuff, it smells immense :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously one of the best strawberry products I've come across!
      x

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I need more of their coconut range :)
      x

      Delete
  5. I love the smell of this, great for summer :) x

    http://wewereraisedbywolves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really not a cheap nasty strawberry scnt either is it :)
      x

      Delete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig