I'm always blogging about my monthly favourites, well here's some of my not so favourites that have gathered up in my room.
1. Inika - Liquid Mineral Foundation - Beige - I won this on Inika's twitter, to be blunt this foundation stinks. It's revolting. It actually made me gag and I had to go wash my face again. It was nasty. As for colouring, it's too orange for me. However I know a lot of people love other products from this brand, I just didn't get on with this foundation. It was incredibly thick, orange and smelt disgusting. Sorry Inika!
2. Murad - Skin Perfecting Primer - Dewy Finish - This was in my first glossy box. The disastrous beauty box. It was far too orange for someone pale like me and I didn't think it did anything. It's far too much money for something ineffective. I'll always pick my 17 primer.
3. Urban Decay - Eyeshadow Primer Potion - I've had quite a few over the years and I just feel this stopped working for me or I just found better. It doesn't make my shadow last any long than it does without primer. I love my MUA eye primer over this.
4. NYC - Kohl Eyeliner Pencil - White - I picked this up by mistake and thought I'd try out the white eyeliner, but it's way too harsh and the liner does not last at all.
5. Lush - Maple Taffy - Lip Balm - I love the smell, but it's a little bit too gritty and sticky to be a nice lip balm. I like the rest of the lip balms Lush do. It was a Christmas item anyway.
6. Garnier - Skin Naturals BB cream - Light - This is the worst BB cream I've come across. It didn't work for me, so I gave two samples that were left to my Mum, she hated it too. Never again, give me foundation any day.
7. 17 - Miracle Matte Foundation - Soft Ivory - I used to like this foundation, but lately my skin hates it. It's just too thick for my skin. But it is the perfect shade. It's more of a winter foundation but I've found much better foundations since.
8. Nivea - Visage Young - Be Beautiful - Tinted Moisturiser - This is the worst product I have ever come across in my life. It's been sitting in my drawer for god knows how long. Despite being natural it's so orange it makes my face look dirty. It does the opposite of everything it says.
9. Revlon - Nail Polish - Girly - I love this shade but it chips like crazy and peels off my nails. It's such a shame. Even with my favourite top coat. If I find a top coat that makes this polish behave I'll share it.
10. The Body Shop - Body Butter - Cranberry Joy - This is the most disgusting scent the body shop have ever created I'm sad to say. This has been around for about 18 months in my house and it's practically full. Nobody likes it because of the scent, if you like it and want it let me know, it's still a great moisturiser, just not sweet enough.
11. James Brown - Photo Fabulous - Firm Hold Hairspray - I've used this a couple times and it's not for me, it really doesn't hold my hair and can get crispy. I'm fussy with hairsprays though, others may love it.
Do you like any of the products I hate? Do you want more of these?
Disclaimer: unless stated all items are purchased by me.