UK Beauty & Fashion Blog

OOTD // You're just as hot as radiation

APRIL 2016, I miss how skinny I used to be! Cry. Also how full of myself to pick such a title. Kidding, I love me some Gavin Degraw.

Blazer - Glamorous*
Legging Jeans - Gap
Grey T-shirt - Newlook
Shoes - Ellos*
Accessories - Cutey & Soph & Newlook

What are you up to this weekend? 
Who's got sick of my Lush reviews this week? ;)
Disclaimer: Glamorous sent me the blazer to feature, I am not being paid for any links. Ellos shoes were provided quite a while back and do not know I'm featuring, nor do Cutey.Disclaimer: press sample, for review consideration only, no payment received. see disclaimer page for more.

18 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Heels make everything better!:P
      x

      Delete
  2. Skinny minnie! Love the blazer xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So are you! :D It's gorgeous isn't it, love my blues at the moment
      x

      Delete
  3. Love this outfit, especially the gorgeous shoes! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so pretty, love suede heels!
      x

      Delete
  4. Wow, Love the outfit! I don't know what item is my favourite, it's all amazing! <3Xx

    http://www.abbieslittleglitterworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you <3 I like how basic it is :)
      x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. I love my suede shoes, much nicer than patent nudes!
      x

      Delete
  6. I LOVE nude heels, can't be beat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous :) I love how you've styled the blazer x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne! :D Love the blazer, twins ;)
      x

      Delete
  8. I love your blog, you have some great reviews. I love your photography and blog design too. I must say, your figure is amazing! :) xx

    http://helensfashionblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Helen :) I really appreciate it, hehe I think it's far from amazing, but we'll never be happy! :p
    X

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving and reading comments. I'll always get back to you. If you have any urgent questions feel free to tweet or email me. All found in the sidebar or top of my blog. Lucy xx

© Lucyy Writes

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig